Monday, April 20, 2009

Dental Professionals - Breaking Teeth, Loose Teeth, sore gums, sensitivity?

Lets just say a few months prior to meeting my wife 4 years ago, I led a less than desirable drug/alcohol laced life for many years. I%26#039;m now 30 and I have been 100% clean since then. I never ever took care of my teeth. I think I was 16 the last time I went to a dentist except to have my bottom wisdom teeth pulled when I was 22, because of the great fear I have of the dentist (nothing against you guys.)





I had a filling fall out about 18 months ago and because of my fear of the dentist all the tooth above the gum line is gone and I belive is or becoming absessed. Today, a %26quot;corner%26quot; of my right rear molar broke eathing a crouton. I have also noticed that some of my teeth seem loose.


Anyway, I think I may have a major problem and I wouldn%26#039;t doubt it it more teeth need repair. I%26#039;m in the Houston area %26amp; need someone who is patient %26amp; not judgemental. I would also like to know the verdict for the 2 mentioned teeth. My family has a history of bad teeth with dentures early in life

Dental Professionals - Breaking Teeth, Loose Teeth, sore gums, sensitivity?
If you read a book called, %26quot;Nutrition and Physical Degeneration%26quot; by Dr. Weston A. Price, D.D.S. you will see that the health of the teeth directly parallel the health of the body. This man traveled around the world in search of primitive cultures that had not been touch by modern man%26#039;s diet. What he found was really incredible. He found that people on the primitive diets of their ancestors had NO cavities to .1%. The same people living, even within 10 miles of each other, on the modern diet of white sugar, white flour, etc. had cavities, loose teeth, no teeth, abscessed teeth, Tuberculosis, but the primitives did not have the Tuberculosis, bad teeth, or degenerative diseases. The 100%26#039;s of villages and cultures he visited encompassed Africa, Europe, Asia, Polynesia, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Gaelics, North American Indians, Seminoles, Eskimos, etc. He found this to be true in ALL cases. In many cases, the people did not have doctors because they simply didn%26#039;t need them. No dentists. No fluoride toothpastes! He took pictures of their perfect teeth and great jaw structures.





You need to see a dentist, change your diet, and start fresh. The dentist will knock you out and you won%26#039;t feel anything. Do NOT let him put amalgam fillings in (silver fillings)! These are very dangerous and cause Alzheimer%26#039;s disease from the over 50% liquid mercury in the amalgams. Tell him you want the CERAMIC FILLING MATERIAL that is 300 hardness. Make him show you the package. 300 hardness is the same as your own teeth. NO FLUORIDE TREATMENTS! This depletes your body of iodine.





Any infected teeth can cause you great harm and even death if left untreated. It is not something you can ignore. No one I know likes the dentist, except his wife and kids. He%26#039;s a very lonely guy.





I had the same problem with dentists. My childhood dentist did not believe in giving kids Novocaine or any pain killers. He had nurses hold me down when drilling. Lot%26#039;s of tears and fears were generated. I did it, you can do it.





It%26#039;s good you are off drugs %26amp; alcohol because the free radicals produced by that will shorten your life and quality of life greatly. Go to: www.westonaprice.org and check out the links and information there. It is a good place to start to understand what you need to do in regard to your diet.





good luck
Reply:You deserve credit for trying to overcome your fears and deal with the consequences of your past problems.


No dentist should ever %26quot;judge%26quot; you in a moral sense--but it would be good for the dentist to know your drug problems are behind you, since they can be directly and indirectly responsible for the dental problems. I%26#039;d be very hesitant to do extensive restorative treatment (for example) on a patient on drugs and/or alcohol, who I would expect to be less than compliant.


OTOH, I would bend over backwards for someone in need that I was convinced was serious about improving their oral health.


Congratulations and Happy New Year!


Steve Bornfeld, DDS



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net