Monday, April 20, 2009

I have 2 loose adult front teeth. My dentist says it is my bite. But it is scaring me, what's up with this ?

A few months ago I noticed this. But sadly I waited until this month to ask my mom to phone the dentist and make an appointment to get these 2 loose teeth checked out. They are the bottom 2 in the front, and they are the adult teeth. The top front adult teeth grew in pretty crooked and messed up (I am getting braces in December.) My dentist looked at it and she said it is just my bite, and they are loose due to the pressure from the other teeth. And by the time the braces are in and the bite changes, the problem should stop, but like, will these two teeth become stronger and no longer loose ? Or wil they be loose forever unless I can find something that the dentist can do to like fix this ? My mom said drink a lot of juice, especially with lots of Vitamin C in it. Please help


Thanks !

I have 2 loose adult front teeth. My dentist says it is my bite. But it is scaring me, what%26#039;s up with this ?
The ligaments around the teeth are getting pounded, so they are swollen and therefore, causing looseness. Once the braces staighten things out, the swelling will go down and the teeth will tighten up. Just be aware, that most all of your teeth will be loose while they%26#039;re moving with the braces. Those will tighten up too.


RELAX!
Reply:Do NOT drink a lot of juice-it will do nothing.





You teeth will tighten do not worry.


The braces will help-make sure you tell the orthodontist about it.



Visual Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net