Monday, April 20, 2009

Loose teeth and nightguard-DENTISTS?????

Ok, I already went to the dentist so please, do not tell me to go. =) In my opinion, I have some loose teeth in the front though the dentist says they are fine. I clinch some and so he is sending me to the orthodontist to possibly get braces or a night guard. My bite it not aligned properly so that might be why they are somewhat loose. However, if the orthodonist says I just need a nightguard, will my teeth harden up a bit????? Will they harden up with braces? Last thing I want is loose teeth.

Loose teeth and nightguard-DENTISTS?????
If your dentist says your teeth are fine they almost certainly are! I have this worry from time to time but my dentist said it is normal for teeth to give slightly, under pressure. Clenching teeth can also cause pain in teeth, jaws and a headache (I%26#039;ve clenched my teeth for years) so a nightguard might help.
Reply:Yes they can tighten up a bit. A night guard/bite guard will help tremendously, they may also suggest splinting your teeth.


That is where they put brackets and a wire across the back of your front 4 to 6 teeth to help support and strengthen the ones that are loose.



exchange rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net