Monday, April 20, 2009

Molar Removed/Surgicl Implant/Loose Teeth?

Help! Two years ago, I had a failed root canal and had to have a lower molar pulled. They warned me that my other teeth could loosen, sadly, they have. I don%26#039;t know what to do. Is it too late to have an implant, and save these loose teeth? Is there anything I can do? I am so depressed over this and feel lost. I am trying not to eat on that side, but at this point, I don%26#039;t know if they can save my teeth.

Molar Removed/Surgicl Implant/Loose Teeth?
You need a thorough dental evaluation. If you live close to a major dental school, you should go there. Otherwise, It may be best that you consult with a oral and maxillofacial surgeon.





I%26#039;m truly sorry to hear about your situation. I would recommend the University of Michigan Dental School. But, I%26#039;m not sure if it would be feesible for you to get treatment at the U of M. If you live closeby Michigan. U of M maybe able to help you
Reply:An implant cannot save lose teeth. Implants are actual replacemnt teeth. Mobile teeth can be howeve saved depending on the grade ( nature ) of mobility by gum surgeries and bone grafts. But then again depends on the condition of your bone and mouth. You could try and get a removable denture done immdtly and replace the lost molar. Maintain good oral hygn ..wait and wtch. The mobility wil dfntly reduce largely else removal and replacemnt of the highly mobile teeth to save the less mobile would b a good treatmnt..Take care



opera.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net