Saturday, July 25, 2009

Child has Adult Teeth Showing but Only One tooth is Loose. OK?

Hello


My child has an adult tooth coming through in the back of his baby teeth (bottom front tooth), One of his baby teeth is loose. Is this normal for the adult tooth to not be directly underneath the baby teeth?

Child has Adult Teeth Showing but Only One tooth is Loose. OK?
yes its very normal. i'd go see a dentist or someone before it completely grows in (unless it already has) because once it fully grows, it'll stay crooked.
Reply:Well sometimes the other tooth can push out the baby teeth, but in my case my baby teeth didn't want to budge so i had to have them pulled. I would suggest taking them to the dentist because even if the adult teeth push the baby teeth out there could be a lot of damage done, and by that I mean that it might mean you need to get them braces to fix thier teeth or have braces for longer.



office supply

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net