Saturday, July 25, 2009

My top front 2 adult teeth are loose, What should i do???????

I've had braces for well over a year now, and about a month ago i noticed my front top 2 teeth were wiggling. i'm going to go to my orthadonist this friday just to get everything checked out, but i want to get feedback from some of you fellow guys just to make me know what im dealing with. I know this sounds ridiculous but im frightened im going to loose my front two adult teeth. Are my teeth going to strengthn or just stay like that for the rest of my life???? Thanks!!!!

My top front 2 adult teeth are loose, What should i do???????
i always think my teeth a loose. i have this weird thing about my teeth. for years i thought they were loose, but your roots are way long into your gums and into your head. if you move your teeth with your finger, your tooth int moving its actually the fat in your finger moving, but you think its your tooth.





plus Ive been saying my teeth are loose for over 5 years no9w and they haven't fall-in out yet!
Reply:Definitely ask the orthodontist about this. Depends on how much they are wiggling. they may needed to be splinted (glued together with wire) for a time...depends on the serverity again.



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net