Friday, July 31, 2009

I found out I grind my teeth. One of my top teeth in the front is loose in the socket. I can not eat help!?

I am getting a night guard but everytime I eat soup or smoothies my tooth gets loose in its socket and then tightens up. Is this normal? Does anyone have any suggestions? I see my dentist on Wednesday but I am hoping to go in sooner. I am in discomfort.

I found out I grind my teeth. One of my top teeth in the front is loose in the socket. I can not eat help!?
I wish I can help you with that question but I do have some info on those night guards...





It's best for you to get a customize mouth guard then a store bought mouth guard for the simple reason is that, with a customize mouth guard it be fitted for your teeth, every groove and every else will be perfect so that it will help out...





I grind my teeth too at night and I feel a lot of discomfort... So I'm going to get a customize mouth guard for myself..





Talk to your dentist about a getting a customize mouth guard, it may cost more but it'll fit you like a glove...





Just keep on eating foods that are easy on the teeth... good luck...



opera mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net